- We may collect preferences and personal information like contact and billing/shipping information from you.
- We collect information on the Internet using cookies or clickstream technology.
- We may obtain additional personal and nonpersonal information from third-party providers. Learn more.
Uses of Information
- We use information about you to fulfill your requests, administer various programs, promotions or services, and for other business purposes.
- Information collected online or offline may be shared with current or future tekyard entities or subsidiaries.
- We may also use information about you and your visits to our Web site to send you targeted ads and marketing information.
- tekyard does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
- In limited circumstances, tekyard may need to share your information with certain third parties.
You may choose to:
- Opt out of e-mail and direct mail marketing communications.
- Update and correct your personal information. Call +1 (877) 496-2353 with your request.
How To Contact Us
+1 (877) 496-2353 E-mail: PrivacyManager@tekyard.com Regular mail:
tekyard, Attn: Privacy Manager
3709 Park Overlook Ct,
Ellicott City, MD 21042
tekyard is committed to protecting your personal information. As a reminder, tekyard does not request personal information via e-mail or telemarketing. If someone contacts you in this manner and requests personal information on behalf of tekyard, DO NOT RESPOND! Delete, disregard or hang up. These questions are not from us. We want your personal information to remain private. If you have questions about tekyard's privacy practices, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +1 (877) 496-2353.
OUR PRIVACY COMMITMENT TO OUR CUSTOMERS
The tekyard Companies follow these privacy principles both online and offline in the collection, use, sharing and security of customer information. The tekyard Companies:
- Provide you NOTICE of our customer information practices.
- Give you CHOICES about how your data may be used for marketing purposes.
- Provide you the opportunity to UPDATE or CORRECT your personal information.
- Use information SECURITY safeguards.
- Limit the SHARING of your information.
- Commit to COMPLYING with applicable privacy requirements.
- Provide you with means to CONTACT US about privacy-related issues.
We value the relationship we have with our customers and are committed to responsible information-handling practices. We take great care in safeguarding your personal information and in complying with all applicable federal and state privacy laws and our own internal standards and best practices.
tekyard LLC. is the parent company of the tekyard Companies, and as such, if you provide information to any of the businesses, store or Web sites owned or operated by tekyard, this information may be combined or shared between current or future tekyard LLC. entities and subsidiaries. The tekyard Companies operate businesses, retail store and Web sites under the names tekyard (tekyard.com), AllTheMed (allthemed.com), among others.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES tekyard COLLECT FROM ME?
We may collect personal information such as:
Back to Top
- Your contact information (name, mailing address, phone number, e-mail address).
- Your billing/shipping information (credit card number, shipping address).
- Your personal preferences (product wish lists, hobbies and likes or dislikes relating to the products we may offer).
WHEN DOES tekyard COLLECT INFORMATION FROM ME?
While shopping or taking advantage of services available from us, we may ask that you provide personal information. For example, we request personal information when you:
- Set up an account online
- Purchase products or services
- Schedule delivery or installation
- Join a loyalty program
- Participate in a sweepstakes, promotion or survey
- Contact us with a question or concern
- Participate in other activities with tekyard
When submitting personal information through an online form, we will identify which fields are required in order to fulfill your request. Back to Top
HOW IS MY INFORMATION USED?
We use the information you provide in order to:
Back to Top
- Fulfill requests for products, services or information
- Administer loyalty programs
- Provide customer services
- Administer sweepstakes, promotions or surveys
- Offer new products and services
- Improve the effectiveness of our Web sites, our marketing endeavors and our services and offers
- Conduct research and analysis
- Send marketing communications
- Perform other business activities
WHAT INFORMATION IS PROVIDED TO tekyard FROM OTHERS? Information From/About Friends or Family
If you provide us information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason it was provided. Examples include providing a friend's shipping address, using our Send-to-a-Friend option in our marketing e-mails or through other scenarios. Information From Third Parties
tekyard obtains consumer information from third-party providers in order to improve the accuracy of our customer database, increase our understanding of our customers or to identify potential customers. For example, we get updated addresses from the National Change of Address (NCOA) service to assist us in having the correct addresses for our customers. Back to Top
DOES tekyard SHARE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OTHERS? tekyard does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
We may need to share your personal information with certain third parties such as our agents, service providers and other representatives acting on our behalf for limited purposes. For example, we may share personal information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling our customers' orders
- Sending tekyard marketing communications
- Delivering packages
- Scheduling and performing installations
- Servicing products
- Maintaining our loyalty program
- Fulfilling subscription services
- Conducting research, analysis or administering surveys
- Sending regular mail and e-mail on behalf of tekyard
- Processing credit card payments
The third parties with whom we conduct business are only authorized to use your information to perform the service for which they were hired. As part of our agreement with them, they are required to follow the privacy guidelines we provide them and to take reasonable measures to ensure your personal information is secure.
From time to time, we may be required to share personal information in response to a valid court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful. We may share certain personal information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of others and ourselves. We may also transfer personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event. Back to Top
DO I HAVE CHOICES REGARDING THE USE OF MY INFORMATION FOR MARKETING PURPOSES?
tekyard is an opt-out organization. Once we receive your information, we may send you marketing communications that contain valuable offers, promotions and other content. You always have the ability to opt-in or opt-out of receiving future marketing communications from tekyard.
To opt-out of or opt-in to receiving marketing communications from tekyard, please take one of the following actions:
1) Follow the directions on a marketing e-mail or direct mail marketing communication from us. All marketing communications from tekyard will tell you how to stop receiving them.
2) Call +1 (877) 496-2353 and provide your current contact information.
3) Send an e-mail with your current contact information to: PrivacyManager@tekyard.com
4) Or, send a request with your current contact information to:
Attn: Privacy Manager
3709 Park Overlook Ct,
Ellicott City, MD 21042
If you send an e-mail or letter request, please be sure to include your full name, address, phone number and e-mail address and indicate specifically what type of marketing communication(s) (e.g., e-mail, direct mail and/or phone) you wish to receive or stop receiving. This will ensure we identify you correctly in our systems and accurately process your request.
tekyard will take appropriate steps to implement your request to opt-out of or opt-in to receiving marketing communications. Please note that due to production, mailing and system timelines, in order to remove you from our marketing lists, it may take up to:
- 10 business days for e-mails
- 30 days for phone calls
- 6 weeks for direct mail
Until that change takes effect, you may still receive marketing communications from us.
Also, please note that even though you may have opted out of receiving marketing communications, you may still receive business-related communications such as order confirmations, product recall information, loyalty program membership status or updates or other organization-related communications. Back to Top
HOW DOES tekyard SECURE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Whether you are shopping online or in our store, we have security measures in place and take reasonable precautions to protect against the loss, misuse and unauthorized access of your personal information under our control. tekyard cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us by e-mail, and you do so at your own risk. Safe Shopping Policy on tekyard.com
Because the security of your personal information is a high priority, we have taken numerous steps to ensure that it is processed confidentially, accurately and securely. The tekyard Web sites use encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL encrypts ordering information such as your name, address and credit card number. Choosing a Personal Password on tekyard.com
When you create an online account on tekyard.com, you need to select a personal password. To maximize your level of protection, you should choose at least 6-30 characters including a combination of both letters and numbers. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password or any account information. You have the ability to purchase on our site without using a password; however, you will have to reenter your personal information each time you use our site in order to make a purchase. Back to Top
tekyard uses a third party to place cookies on your computer to collect non-personally identifiable information. Although our cookies may contain a unique user ID, they do not collect or store any of your personally identifiable information.
You may choose to set your Web browser to not accept cookies. If your cookies are disabled, you can still view our site, but you cannot create an account or make purchases.
Our Web server automatically collects clickstream information such as the address (or URL) of the Web site that you came from before visiting our site, which pages you visit on our site, which browser you used to view our site, and any search terms you may have entered on our site, among other things.
Our Web site may also use other technologies to track which pages of our Web sites our visitors view. This anonymous clickstream data helps us understand how visitors use our Web site. Third-Party Ad Providers
Our Web sites use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and to analyze Web site traffic on our behalf. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our Web site, and your interaction with our ads. These companies may use technologies similar to those outlined above to measure the effectiveness of ads and e-mails. They may also use information about your visits to this and other Web sites so that we can provide advertisements about goods and services.
No personally identifiable information is collected in this process. We may share anonymous information with this service provider in an aggregate form, for purposes of analysis and improvement of our site.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by our third-party advertiser, please contact us. Back to Top
HOW CAN I UPDATE MY INFORMATION?
tekyard wants your information and marketing preferences to be accurate and complete. We provide several different methods for you to update your personal information. To update your information:
1) If you’ve created an account on tekyard.com, you can update your information after logging into your account
2) Call: +1 (877) 496-2353
3) Send a request to: CustomerCare@tekyard.com
4) Send a request to:
tekyard, Attn: Customer Care
3709 Park Overlook Ct, Ellicott City, MD 21042